Tokina 50-135 f2.8
I know some Third Party Lenses have issues with newer cameras. Does anybody know if the Tokina 50-135 f2.8 works well on a Canon 60d?
I am interested in this lens for the following reasons:
1. Price = $600 or so on ebay
2. Seems to have awesome IQ for the money
3. Sigma 50-150 hsm (non OS) has lots of focusing issues per all the threads I have read.
4. Sigma 50-150 OS is $999.00
5. 70-200 f2.8 (all manufactures) = More $ and probably a little to tight on the wide end.
Thanks in advance for any help!
|Chicago Alley by tko|
from Down the alleyway
|Callan-5680 by vbuhay|
from What Child's Dream May Come
|Widget by Wilfried HKG|
|Oxbow Bend by stickpointed|
from Landscape - Colour #2