Holster Bag will damage lens?
I just bought a Ape Case 650 to hold T2i + Camera Grip + 17-55/2.8
It is just large enough to hold assembled camera.
My concern is that the velcro straps that buffer the body of the camera from the bottom of the bag are not strong enough to hold that much weight (2.5 pounds?).
Has anyone else had experience with holster bags? Assuming there were no velco straps and given that the lens would have the weight of the entire camera & grip, what kind of effect would/could that have on the lens?
I don't want to ruin a $1000 lens just because I saved a few bucks on a bag.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!