Issue with Epson 7900.......
These are drips off the bottom of the print head. I have a 9890 and this will occur is I have to do 3 cleanings (usually a couple pairs, or after doing a PK->MK change or visa-versa.
There are two things you can do. Clean the wiper blade, and clean the underside of the print head.
For detail instructions on how to do this, head over to luminous-landscape.com forum:
Eric even did a video on how to clean the wiper blade, and somewhere in that endless thread are instructions on how to release the print head which will allow you to run it over a dampened sheet of paper towel or pec pad.
Hope that helps.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%