Capture NX and DNG profiles
It's been a long time since I used NX1, so I don't recall for sure, but I believe that it will use ICC profiles.
But I'd urge the OP to upgrade to NX2. The added features over v.1 make it a much more useful program.
And if the OP ever wants to move to any new or even fairly recent Nikon DSLR, and wants NEF support for that camera in CNX, he'll have to go to v.2. v.1 hasn't been updated in a long time, camera-wise.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%