Nissin 866i pro and Pixel King
I've trying to work with Pixel King using Flash Control from Camera Menu.
The nissin 866i works just fine in TTL or manual mode when setup is set on speedlight unit, they work just fine in this condition.
However if I want to control then form camera menu there seem to be some problems.
I've test it with pixel king and Nissin 866i and couldn´t control flash from camera menu. They work but I have to set setup on speedlight unit.
I've test it with pixel king and 430EX II and could control flash from camera menu without any issue.
Do you know of any incompatibility and could this be solved?
For example with a nissin firmware upgrade?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4