Panasonic Lumix GH2 Settings Tips

Started Jan 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
eagle_I
eagle_I Senior Member • Posts: 2,670
Re: Panasonic Lumix GH2 Settings Tips

motionfull - You're a lucky guy as you got THE EXPERT on your very first post!  I've been reading  mpgxsvcd's excellent and informative contributions for quite some time.  Welcome to the forum.

Even with help you get here learning to use a sophisticated tool like the GH2 is not going to happen overnight.  I too was discouraged with early results from mine and it's taken me a lot of time behind the viewfinder shooting and then evaluating the results and experimenting to become comfortable and competent with it's operation.

My main use is stills of birds and boating activities.  I prefer to shoot JPG and using Photoshop I edit to enhance ALL shots I print,  share, or post online.  While I always hope to do better if the doggone birds cooperate I'm now usually happy with my final results.  Along with the camera I value highly quality enhancements that are done in Photoshop.  It's a team effort ... camera ... computer ... and  me!  

As I'm also trying to learn more about video I too will be looking at mpgxsvcd's advice ... as I just received my new GH3 today!

Mark

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow