A57 or Wait?

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
saschamagus Regular Member • Posts: 196
Re: A57 or Wait?

MJFinelli wrote:

The next big thing with DSLRs are Wifi. I do not see how they will update the sensor in the a57 model. If they come out with a new camera it will for sure have wifi and will cost a lot more. Look for a used a57, I have been seeing them used for around 400. I would wait and go for the a77, the water seal is amazing.

I don't know and neither do you, that was the reason for my suggestion to wait a few months or less... But I doubt the A58 can cost a lot more, wouldn't make much sense in this class...

And yes, the A77 is amazing, although I have not yet come into a situation, where the water seal really got challenged (and not wanting to either

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow