X100 LCD and EVF
I just purchased an X100 and have been surprised at how poorly the LCD and EVF perform.
Both electronic displays produce extremely washed out images. I have played with the brightness control and it does not solve the problem.
I just compared the X100's display to an old Fujifilm F200EXR's display and there is no comparison.
The F200EXR display gives a pretty accurate rendition of the scene, the X100 does not. Are others
experiencing the same results?
Looks like defective - I would not call it washed out at all. Especially the LCD is pretty brilliant to look at. Or maybe you just turned up the EV wheel by accident?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)