EOS 6D: live view zoom button question
I recently got EOS 6D and have one annoying issue.
When using live view zoom button, it will first zoom to 1x, then 5x and only then to 10x. Is there a way to configure zoom button to go directly to 10x and then back to normal view on the next press?
I dislike having to press the button 3 times instead of 1, and it's very time consuming when focusing manually more than a few times.
As a side question, I am missing the point of 1x zoom? It fills the screen with the picture and that seems to be it. What am I missing? What is it used for?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4