Canon 5D photo issues
I see that you are using a 5D mk II.
Die 5D mk II and the original 5D had only one reliable focus-point: The middle one. All your 5D mk II shots are off-center composed, so that I assume, you uses Servo-Mode on an off-center focus point, which will not work very well.
All your 1000D are center-composed, so you used the center point (which is the best focus point normally in all cameras).
Oh, and for action shots: Activate the center focus point extension on the 5D (adds 6 more invisible focus points for focus tracking). Then the 5D is very well capable of tracking fast moving subjects.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!