Printing for competition
Hi all! Has anyone done any prints for competition before? My print lab does the competition printing except I've only printed straightforward portraits for clients before. Is the matting around the images usually a standard amount, up to each photog based on what suites the image or something else? Any input would be appreciated!
Stuff like that should be in the competition rules or available from the competition organizers.
No it's not in the rules, especially because the prints are used in multiple competitions. I'm just wondering what others have done.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%