Japanese Magnolia Blossoms + 1 Camillia
Flowers are busting out all over the place in Florida right now with the warmish winter we are having. It's really beautiful.
I have a Japanese Magnolia tree in my front yard that is in full bloom. The neighborhood is full of Camilla bushes too.
The P7700 works really well for these purposes. It lets me grab the odd angle and shoot from overhead the the viewfinder articulated. The macro shots didn't turn out as well as the breeze was tossing the flowers around.
Bruce Jones /// www.pbase.com/jaximages
[shots in the next post]
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!