365 + 1 Days of NEX-7 - PART IV

Started Nov 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP salchi58 Contributing Member • Posts: 851
Re: 343/365(+1) - Days of NEX-7

halbraun wrote:

I apologize if you have covered this previously, but I notice that you use the Viogtlander color-skopar 35mm quite a bit. May I ask what adapter you are using with the NEX7 and if you are doing a ton of PP to get the colors or are they part of the characteristics of that lens? I really enjoy the color palette of a lot of your photos..

thanks.

hello halbraun, thanks for writing on this thread
I use a random chinese m-mount adapter. It's already the second I own, they tend to come loose sooner or later, but are more than 10 times cheaper than any official adapter. However, I'm now considering going for something official so not to any slightest play between the lens and the adapter (which gets annoying, especially with the 50mm nokton, which is big and heavy).

I do pp to all my shots for the very simple reason that I shoot raw. However, most of my shots aren't heavily post produced, usually I just apply some extra sharpness, contrast, I reduce the brightness, and increase a bit the exposure. Colors are what they are once contrast and brightness get corrected. The color-skopar is great (when it doesn't produce too much magenta casts...)

cheers!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow