Sony rx100 to iPad
Started Jan 19, 2013 | Questions thread
RobSouthOz • Regular Member • Posts: 252
Re: Sony rx100 to iPad
In reply to Mario Sztern • Jan 20, 2013
A few things to check (I don't know the answer - this is how I'd trouble shoot):
- Does the Camera connection Kit support SDHC cards?
- Does the rx100 use any special formatting on the card? Is it FAT32 or NTFS? (try reformatting as FAT32 on a PC perhaps)
- Are the photos JPEG? RAW may not be supported in newer models.
- Try different SD card / brand, from another camera too if available. (your card may be a bit dirty / not very good contacts)
- If no go on any of the above and you have an Apple store handy, go see 'em
-- hide signature --
Cheers, Rob. http://www.flickr.com/photos/robsouthoz/
selected answer This post was selected as the answer by the original poster.
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels691The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review364Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2137Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review327Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2481Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review
Top threads in this forum
Most bookmarked in this forum