580EX II Speedlite or YN-568EX + YN-622C
Probably a bit late.
650D T4i makes full use of the YN-622Cs.
Note that FEC can be set using the camera button or flash menu or Quick Panel. It can also be set on-flash, when it becomes cumulative with camera setting.
By changing the 622s from Remote mode to Mix mode, you will be able to apply a wide range of controls.
YN-468II can be remotely controlled in E-TTL and Manual (but no HSS of course).
430EX can be remotely controlled in E-TTL but not in Manual, which is done by on-flash settings.
YN568EX is fully remotely controllable, with HSS. (No socket for battery pack.)
4 x 622s would be needed.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%