Kodak announced their micro four third camera!!??

Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
tedolf
tedolf Forum Pro • Posts: 26,480
Russians......

amalric wrote:

jim stirling wrote:

sea_dragon wrote:

What's that saying I've read so many times? Oh yeah... "Remember, it's not the camera that matters, but the photographer. A good photographer can make great pics from a disposable camera".

LOL.

Its an official rumour now http://www.43rumors.com/

If it has a mFT mount and mFT sized sensor just how bad do you expect it to be, for example there are many posters here quite happy with the old 12mp sensor which originated in 2009

Jim

I am one, but that's not what matters. Kodak was part of the original 4/3 consortium. Reactivating the partnership is just another step to make m4/3 the most universal mount since M42 times.

That is a *big* advantage, both for lens makers, and consumers, who find a huge environment with little money invested.

So even if it's not for you, it still increases confidence in the system. The Chinese might also bring down the price of lenses.

Am.

I would love to see the Russians or the Ukranians making inexpensive  u 4/3 versions of thier half frame lenses.

Tedolph

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow