How to D7K and SB-700 Water Drop Photography
Good Morning all!
I have been trying to figure out how to set-up my D7K and SB700.
I need a little help.
I want to do some Water drop photography.
Seting the D7K as commander and SB700 as receiver.
In Manual. Where the D7K flash in commander mode wont fire, and where the SB700 will fire alone With 1/128 of power.
I read an excellent article in Digital_Photographer_UK_2012 about water drop photography.
But I can not setup the D7K flash to not fire, and fire the sb-700 only.
Does anyone point me to a tutorial, or a setup?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4