The last taco
Thank you for your words. The photo was taken with a unpretentious FinePix F31fd P&S camera. But there is a little story behind.
I went from Los Angeles to Las Vegas when I found myself in this small village and came me to the memory the billard hall of the movie “The Last Picture Show” 1971, directed by Peter Bogdanovich in B&W film.
I took the picture and I converted to B&W but I didn't like it and I came to this “car window” color type film, that seemed appropriate for the desolation of the place and de mood of my memoirs.
So is the photography (the story is in the eyes of those who look at it) I see a movie, you see a joke.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!