XF1/X10 as Panasonic FZ200 complement
I also have the FZ200-got it for the long reach. I also have the X10 (Fuji replaced my original one due to the orb issue) and the XF1 (for slipping in my pocket).
This is just a personal decision , but I prefer the X10 (and preordered the X20). There should be no noticeable difference in IQ as the sensors are the same size-both have good output.
However, I prefer the user interface of the X10 for my style of shooting. The FZ200 is a more recent purchase and has a smaller sensor-should not make much difference if you are not printing super large prints.
Good luck- even basic cameras are so good these days, it is hard to make a wrong decision.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)