The KM 7D is still shooting
I still love my KM7D. I purchased mine when it first was released, right before my son was born. This past summer, I passed it on to my son (age 8) to start to kindle an interest in photography. He had such a great time with it and did pretty well.
After processing some of the shots, I was still very impressed with the results from that camera. While I also love my new a57, that KM7D always felt 'just right' in my hands and the dials/buttons/etc were all in comfortable, familiar spots.
Here are a few of his better shots. Now, he still has a bunch to learn, but for age 8, I think he did pretty well.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!