>>>RESULTS for THE BOOK C-200<<<

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MercurySoft1
MercurySoft1 Forum Pro • Posts: 10,161
>>>RESULTS for THE BOOK C-200<<<

Here it is, the end of the challenge to find the perfect shot for our cover to The BOOK.   I've had a lot of fun watching the great shots roll in.  Each and every one of you found a suitable photo and that made it difficult to choose.  I haven't even cheated and looked as the votes came in (a privilege of being moderater).  I've been to busy to look.  So, this is going to be as big a suprise to me as to all of you!

Big reminder!!!  The gallery for adding more pages for the book is still open if you can find someone that hasn't already entered their photos.  We wanted this to be all inclusive and there are so many people I feel we didn't get in contact with for whatever reason.  I'm pleading for your help again, if you know how to contact anyone from the past that isn't already found and their page is done, please try and contact them about this.

At least we have another 2 weeks for us to get some memorial pages written up and perhaps do that fantastic idea of listing all 200 challenge winners in thumbnails at the end of the book.  I really love that idea if it is fine for us to do it.

I guess it is finally time to hand over the moderator baton to Trond (Kleivis) for challenge 201, the beginning of a new chapter for us all.  Maybe we should get out and encourage more members of DPROlympusDSLR and Panasonic DSLR cameras to join in.  Also, of course anyone with a camera can do the exhibitions as always.  Thank goodness, because we can all learn a thing or two from them too! HA!

And, without further ado, here are the results.............................

-- hide signature --

Shirl Haden
www.pbase.com/shaden008

MercurySoft1's gear list:MercurySoft1's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow