X20 chargers: BC-50B vs. BC-45W?
Thanks for the info.
I know the specs are slightly different but I was wondering if there's any difference in functionality (cord/no cord, etc.). I've googled images of both and the results are inconsistent.
I followed your lead and looked at the manuals for the F800EXR and X10 -- perhaps the main difference is that the BC-50B can be used in different areas by simply switching out the plug adapter, whereas the BC-45W works in one area only?
I'm hoping to avoid a cord in either case, since I much prefer chargers that plug directly into the wall socket.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power