Fuji asks for help with Adobe on X-Trans support

Started Jan 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 13,144
Re: Fuji asks for help with Adobe on X-Trans support

Chris Dodkin wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

I dont believe FUJIFILM for one second. To believe FUJIFILM one has to believe that Adobe was given a fully developed algorithm that can take RAW data and crunch into a final JPEG. One has to believe that Adobe, having this fully developed code delivered by FUJIFILM, cannot simply implement it into their ACR software. That somehow adding code is beyond them.

That is not a believable scenario so I place all the blame for this X Trans fiasco on FUJIFILM.

I'm shocked Ratty - would never have seen you reaching such a conclusion - you're normally so positive

I spelled out my logic, clear for all to see and refute if possible.  That no one can, is more than a tad interesting.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow