The Orange and Green NEW indiactors ???

Started Jan 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP Vernon D Rainwater Forum Pro • Posts: 13,683
Re: 3rd Attention for Moderator -- Re: The Orange and Green NEW indiactors ???

Vernon D Rainwater wrote:

I posted my inquiry (using feedback) a few days ago but have not received any type of reply which may be logical considering the other more pressing Dpreview priorities.

I would like to know the conditions where either Green NEW or Orange NEW is displayed beside various posts. Originally, when only one NEW this indicated that (the viewer, me) has not read this specific post. Then when read, the NEW no longer appeared.

Presently, some are Green and some are Orange and others which I have not read will not have any type of NEW indication.

In fact, any that have either color NEW does not seem to disappear even after reading the post.

Will someone (that knows the details) please explain.

-- hide signature --

Vernon...

After several days (or weeks) I have not had any type reply from Dpreview regarding my inquiry (using feedback). Has anyone received any information regarding my inquiry in the OP.

If there are any of the Moderator's that may read this post, will you please see if you can answer the inquiry --OR-- if not, ask those at Dpreview (that normally take care of answering feedback inquiries) to please supply the answer(s)......

-- hide signature --

Vernon...

Exact SAME inquiry.............

After several days (or weeks) I have not had any type reply from Dpreview regarding my inquiry (using feedback). Has anyone received any information regarding my inquiry in the OP.

If there are any of the Moderator's that may read this post, will you please see if you can answer the inquiry --OR-- if not, ask those at Dpreview (that normally take care of answering feedback inquiries) to please supply the answer(s)......

-- hide signature --

Vernon...

Is the only way to get the attention of a Moderator or any capable Dpreview person to reply to this post -- only by doing something -- VERY  WRONG -- on the Forum -- and specifically in this thread.

-- hide signature --

Vernon...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow