OLD S2 users?
A third party made a L bracket that fitted under the camera to hold/stabelize the PC plug from the camera to the body. That bracket was designed to hold the cable secure to the body when rotating the camera from vert. to Horiz.
my question is:
Do you know of the L bracket, manufacture & where can i get one now?
OH Fuji web site was no help :>(
check me out? www.zipsphoto.photoreflect.com
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week