Sony nex 6 bulb mode?
Hi, does anyone who owns a nex 6 know how to activate the bulb mode? I can't find any mention of it in the manual and found nothing on the net. It seems to be different than my previous 5N where you just turned the dial in manual mode. Any help much appreciated. Thanks!
Actually, it is the same. Go to Manual mode, and turn the wheel until "BULB" appears.
Just make sure your smile shutter and Auto HDR is off, otherwise BULB cannot be set.
Thank you so much!! I knew I should have just come here first, saved myself 1 hour of searching frantically online. Many thanks!
it's a pitty Sony didn't develop "live bulb" mode as Olympus did on the OM-D EM5 . This is a great feature
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4