Help identifying a bug
Found this in my home tonight. Curious what it is. Sorry for the low res - poor man's macro (quick snapshot from my iPhone).
Anyone know what they are called?
It looks like a Seed or Myriad bug. These are a big group of true bugs, Heteroptera. I couldn't tell you which species it is as there are many and I'm not from your area. However, I've added some links below including to a similar looking species, which should be a starting point. I'm not saying it is the species below and it is just an example of the general type. It nevertheless does appear to have quite a few similarities, so it is likely a related species, even if not this particular one.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!