Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video

Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
mpgxsvcd OP Veteran Member • Posts: 8,093
Re: Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video

Holz wrote:

Hi, great video thanks for that!

I still have an issue though. I'm trying to set up C1 for video, i'd like to change the exposure mode in the motion picture settings to shutter priority but I don't know how. I can see the setting where I can change it but I can't select it. Also is there any way I can set up C1 so that when I press the shutter button it starts recording a video ?

Cheers

There is what a I consider to be a bug in the camera where it won't let you change the P.A.S.M mode for the custom functions unless you completely overwrite the current settings.

If you want to change the stills P.A.S.M mode for a custom setting then just go the stills P.A.S.M mode you want and set it up the way you want it. Then simply save it over your current custom setting.

You can do the same for the video P.A.S.M mode by going to the custom movie mode(picture of a movie camera on dial) and then selecting the P.A.S.M mode you want in the movie menu settings. Then you can save it as a custom setting.

If you try to change the movie P.A.S.M mode in a custom setting it simply will not adhere to that change.

mpgxsvcd's gear list:mpgxsvcd's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow