Metz AF 44 - How can I get inside it ?
My Metz 44 has developed a zoom fault - sounds mechanical. The zoom just clicks like the gear wheel has fallen off the track.
The unit is more than 1 year old and out of warranty. Before I go buy a new one I would love to try repairing it. Problem is, I can't get it open. Have removed all visible screws, and do not want to force anything.
Anyone got any ideas or pointers to diagrams/youtube videos etc that may help me ?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors