DR Correction questions
1- What is actually happening in the camera to produce this?
2- What is the disadvantage of keeping it on all the time?
3- Why not use 'Auto DR' as opposed to 200% or 400%?
In 'auto' doesn't the camera adjust it to either of these levels if neccessary?
- Mark Ehlers (formerly 'markE')
'Good street photography is a controlled accident,
a vision of preparation and surrender materialized.'
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%