D7000 + 50mm 1.8G - back focus?
Oh that's right
I don't shoot below f4 often on this lens so maybe I never noticed.
I'm on the road so hard to get an example up but ill try so you guys can confirm.
Is it (+) or (-) to bring the focus point closer to me?-- hide signature --
noobie armed with a d7000. LEARNING!
"+" pushes away the plane of focus from the camera...."-" pulls the plane of focus towards the camera.
My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4