RAW conversion Apple Aperture 3 high saturated purple tints
I'm using Aperture 3 to process RAW files from my Sony A35 and A57.
Overall Aperture does a good job producing natural colors.
Only when there are intense purplish colors in the picture, they are over saturated.
Any tips on correcting these, or maybe even a preset for the mentioned camera's?
See examples below, processed with Aperture 3 and DxO trial for comparison.
The DxO output resembles the real color much better and is close to the in-camera JPEG.
(Apologies for cross-posting, this post has also been placed in the 'Mac Talk' forum)
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 13, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!