Haviing fun with freezing splashes again. NEX 6, Tokina AT-X 90, one strobe with gel and grid on background, two on subject. Alex Koloskov is the master on this kind of stuff. Got the idea and help from his website. Just trying it myself.
This kind of image is fun. It's winter.
For some reason it looks bad here on DPReview though... Seems like all my images look funky here.. I posted it anyway. I'll probably have more soon. DPR, a preview function would be nice.
A few pics
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%