up the ram?
Other World Computing (aka OWC or MacSales.com) shows the 2010 mini can go to 16gb. My belief is you will see some improvement going from 8GB to 16GB.
Another upgrade to consider is a SSD drive but I would still do memory as well. I just went from 12GB to 18GB in my MP and have seen the benefit there.
Here is a link to the Mac Mini memory page for OWC:
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO