D600 + CaptureOne
I want to shoot with live view on a seperate monitor, with my Nikon D600.
I've had success with Nikons own Camera Control Pro 2. But I've been told that CaptureOne is "the thing", and also is a good friend in terms of doing the RAW calibrations. But when I use the live view in CaptureOne 7, with the camera connected, it only gives me a black screen.
Are they incompatible, or do I do something wrong?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|