Advanced legacy lens user: What to choose Olympus OM-D E-M5 or Sony NEX-6?

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Pal2012 Regular Member • Posts: 368
Re: Thanks for the confirmation

Everdog wrote:

You appeared in a few seconds to a reponse to your other ID that was ceated a few days ago to bash M43.

Maybe it is not you, but there sure is a lot of evidence.

Anyway, I am off on vacation, bye!

Do you always act this way when you can’t come up with real answers or do you just like acting like a moron in general?

Since you have just accused me and several other posters here of being the same person which is pure fantasy and made up by you, I think we can ascertain that anything posted by you is questionable and you should probably just stick to “contributing” to the three fourths forum, perhaps they will enjoy you more there rather than constantly trolling and trying to stir things up were you have no idea what you are talking about.

For your info I have been on here many years and joined this forum last summer when I dumped a Panasonic for the NEX5n, I have a gallery with images that have been shared here in an effort to understand and contribute. Why can’t you do the same?

Now I suppose you will accuse me of being Danny and everyone else who doesn't buy into your drivel, we are all the collective right?

Pal2012's gear list:Pal2012's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sigma 120-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow