Tribute to M43 tread!

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP SlamdunK Regular Member • Posts: 266
Re: yikes ...

Kim Letkeman wrote:

SlamdunK wrote:

Personally have also used it for sports, and don't have any problems at all at getting excellent pictures, even with my GF2.

Are you shooting snooker ?

Do you have backetball images at the professional level? Or some other fast moving sport?

Are you paid for your sports images?

Just curious ...

Basketball is actually the sport I am shooting, no problems at all.

And you still do not post examples ... are you not aware that the universal negative reaction in this thread is all about your credibility.

If I posted some Crystal Clear Pictures of Michael Jordan taking a upside down slam dunk over Blake Griffin from a backyard somewhere from yesterday you would still manage to criticise it. because you have desided to push me down no matter what. So no, I wont give you that pleasure.

I have talked about where I come from in this tread and on my blog. If thats not good enough for you, I suggest you og discuss with someone else.

-- hide signature --

I.B.
GF2, 45mm, 25mm, 20mm, 14mm, 8mm, LVF1
http://pitofknowledge.blogspot.com

SlamdunK's gear list:SlamdunK's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow