Monochrome conversions of the Baja
These photos were taken with the OM-D and the Oly 30mm lens, except for the mission exterior framed by the trees (Pany 45-200mm). Conversions were done in Nik Silver Effects Pro 2.
The mission, constructed in 1702, is in St Javier, a one hour white-knuckle ride from Loreto, on the coast of the Gulf of California. It is a scary ride - half the road, together with guard rails, has fallen into the canyon at a few spots due to heavy rains last summer.
The young girl was photographed in Loreto.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!