LCD is not WYSIWYG?
Maybe someone can help me understand why Nikon does not show the pending results before you shoot the picture on the LCD?
Let me explain what I mean, I shoot a lot in manual mode. For example if I want to shoot some type of silhouette against a setting sun, I can adjust my aperture or speed and see the pending results on my LCD before I take the picture. On my Canon and Sony cameras I can do this but not with a Nikon. How would you take this picture using a Nikon camera?
The reason I'm asking this question is I would like to buy a Nikon P7100 as my hiking camera.
Thank you all in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%