Best GPS Logger? w/ NEX-6
Just picked up a NEX-6 and am looking for a rugged, reliable GPS logging unit to add geotags to my photos. Camera will be used on a fair amount of trips and I would like to be able to accurately tag the pictures. I also use a canon sx200IS point & shoot quite a bit as well for more portability.
Fairly new to the enthusiast/semi-advanced camera scene, and so far my searches have not turned up much current info. It is my understanding that the device should be anywhere from $50-$150 depending on the unit?
Selling points are small, reliable, good signal, and be a bit rugged (lots of hiking, snowboarding, mountain biking, etc).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%