Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video

Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
mpgxsvcd OP Veteran Member • Posts: 8,093
Re: Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video / Great video.

I don't want to drag this on forever. However, I do want to make it clear what my position is on this. I believe that their is an issue on SOME cameras. However, I do believe that SOME of the cameras do work perfectly.

The only thing I would like to see is what it looks like through an EVF that does work correctly. I want to see if it not only doesn't have the halo effect but if the clarity is different as well. I believe good EVFs do exist. I just would like to see it for comparison.

I also believe that filming it through another high quality camera does give an accurate representation. The camera is designed to mimic our eye. It has filters in place to cut out light our eye can't see and lenses that are designed to mimic our field of view.

It should work quite well if you film it through a GH2 or equivalent with a 42mm through 50mm 35mm equivalent lens.

mpgxsvcd's gear list:mpgxsvcd's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow