Unusual sized photo to print?
Forgive this stupid question but I have a tall thin photo I need to enlarge and print, and I was told that I need to add white borders to print a 20x30" at Costco otherwise it would just be cropped. I had one printed and they "bled" the top and bottom and added the white borders to make it 20x30", but that was $35 and Costco does it for $8.99.
I have Photoshop Elements 9, would someone be so kind as to tell me how to add the white borders?
Thanks VERY much, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%