Sony A33 to Sigma 28-105mm f2.8-4 lens
Hi, I have a Sony A33 camera body and I am looking to upgrade from my Sony 18-55mm lens. I was told that I could buy an adapter and use the Sigma 28-105mm f2.8-4 lens.
Any suggestions on if this would be a good purchase? Would I lose quality? Do you know of a better lens at an affordable price?
I am using it for basic music video production and photography. Thanks in advance!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%