HS30 First impressions.

Started Dec 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
jcmarfilph Veteran Member • Posts: 7,592
Re: HS30 First impressions.

PAUL TILL wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

PAUL TILL wrote:

Sorry been away, everyone seems to be going skiing so I'm too and frowning the Airport.

I've said before in Joms threads that I have tried lots of HS30's out in the shops but they're always fixed down with an anti theft chord you don't really get the feel for them. ALL the ones I've tried feel the same as this one so I'm guessing the fanboys are just sticking up for their camera.

Here's a short video that might show what I'm talking about. It would have been more helpful if I had some more 50g pouches though, I only have 5 giving a total of 250g.

Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhimxi2CMg&feature=youtu.be

What the? Do you shoot with your Xs1 like that? I can push mine all the way down without fancy thing likethat

-- hide signature --

-=[ Joms ]=-

I noticed something last night, you can stand the camera on the lens (fully zoomed out) and it won't even collapse under the weight of the camera. It drops to about 500mm and grinds to a halt.

Paul.

It's been sitting like this all night, I was hoping it would have collapsed by morning.

Mine goes all the way down even before you completely remove your fingertips off the camera.

-- hide signature --

-=[ Joms ]=-

jcmarfilph's gear list:jcmarfilph's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
HZP
(unknown member)
HZP
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow