Debating getting an A57 (Yay or Nay?)

Started Apr 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
JimmyMelbourne Senior Member • Posts: 2,458
Re: Debating getting an A57 (Yay or Nay?)

I think it is a good approach. Either that or wait for the a77 successor (if you trust sony to release something on this soon). I have the a77 but would recommend waiting now as the next iteration will see ISO improvements to the sensor ideally. It does not look like we will get a firmware upgrade to address this and other issues such as flash exposure for the current model.

 JimmyMelbourne's gear list:JimmyMelbourne's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A300 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 NEX-5T Sony Alpha a7 +20 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow