MB-D11 battery (BP) icon is not appearing.
1. Does the camera not work with the AA batteries installed and no EN-EL15 batt in the camera?
2. Does the camera work with an EN-EL15 battery installed in the grip only?
3. Are you installing the AA batts in an MS-D11 battery holder which is different than the EN-El15 battery holder?
4. Is the grip Control Lock in the unlocked position . . . dot to dot?
5. Is it a genuine NIKON MB-D11 grip that you are using?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%