Pentax Full-Frame

Started Jan 4, 2013 | Questions thread
Filterless Sensor Regular Member • Posts: 142
Re: Pentax Full-Frame

MightyMike wrote:

1% chance it will be the next camera they announce, 99% chance it will be announced in approximately 1 year

-- hide signature --

Mike from Canada
"I am not a great photographer! God is a great creator! All I do is capture His creation with the tools He has provided me."
'I like to think so far outside the box that it would require a telephoto lens just to see the box!' ~ 'My Quote :)'

^^ My next camera will likely be the FF. My IIs should last me well into the FF release, good times ahead.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow