olyflyer wrote:

Paul Pasco wrote:

olyflyer wrote:

Paul Pasco wrote:

olyflyer wrote:

GXRuser wrote:

olyflyer wrote:

Tord S Eriksson wrote:

I agree with Olyflyer, the flash isn't that bad, and you can buy a cheap slave flash to use with it if you need more power!

Tord, I have a better solution now... an adapter to trigger any flash or radio trigger.

Exactly what adapter do you have that will trigger any flash or radio trigger?

DIY adapter.

Do you feel like sharing what this adapter looks like?

This is just a working prototype right now.

Good to know you are working on it!

Thanks. I just ordered a few tools and machines necessary to make them easier and to better quality. You know... Made in Sweden is still a quality stamp... just like Made in Germany and a few, but not all countries of Europe.

Well, if this means you are going to produce some and sell them, I would be willing to pay a fair amount for one.

Hi Paul,

As soon as the ordered machines and some parts I am waiting for are delivered the first adapter will be on eBay. I will try to sell a few of them and hope to make enough so that I get back the price of my investments plus a little more. Like I said already in February when I bought the V1, I think that Nikon, like Sony, should produce these adapters, but it seems like they are not interested.

Anyway, I have a few more ideas for this system and regardless of how the V2 is, and what people like or dislike about the system, it is clear that Nikon is serious about it and is going to continue to support it. This means also that adapting the V1/V2 to different things might be more meaningful than if Nikon would indicate the death of the Nikon 1 system.

If the price is reasonable you have another client !

Peter

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow