Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video

Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP mpgxsvcd Veteran Member • Posts: 8,094
Re: Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video / Great video.

That wasn't condescending. I really meant that I believe you and will give you the benefit of the doubt. I changed the wording to make it clearer where I could and I truly believe it is simply a variation in manufacturing.

However, I still have the question how good is one that doesn't have the issue. I would love to see an image or video taken exactly how we have taken them to see what is good. I can tell you that the videos I have posted are completely representative of how it looks in my viewfinder when I use my eye.

And the issue does bother me enough to have it repaired or replaced. I just can't return it right now. I have a competition I have to shoot next week and I cannot do it without the GH3. I will shoot that comp and then send it in for repairs.

I just hope to get the word out there so everyone knows what they are looking for. If they don't see the issue then great they now know that they have a good camera and can rest at ease knowing they won't have to return it.

For those that see the same issue then they will immediately know that it could be better if they return it and get a different one. I don't see how demonstrating this is a bad thing? Do you think this is a figment of our imagination?

mpgxsvcd's gear list:mpgxsvcd's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow