T4i or 7D
I have both - for different reasons. I have the 7D for sports and events. The 19-point AF, the 8 fps, the dual Digic 4, etc. I love the 7D. I have shot 6400 with my 7D and have had decent results in PP.
I have the T4i for when I don't want to haul around a super huge camera. I haven't had a chance to try the T4i at sports yet, but 5fps should come in handy. I lve the STM lens, too.
Both have grips and I use the grips 99-44/100ths of the time. I had a T3i, but am selling it. I bought the T4i over 60D because it was newer, had similar AF and similar fps.
Both the T-i's are great cameras to have.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)